Weddings are a wonderful opportunity to gather and celebrate with friends and family. They require quite a bit of planning and preparation, but the rewards are great. Let me assist you in planning one of the most important events of your life.
I have been asked many times, "why do I need a planner?". There are many times in your life when you need a professional (attorneys, doctors, stylist, etc.) Your wedding should be one of them. You do not want to have to worry about anything on this day. Below, I have compiled a list of some things that you would need a "pro" to handle, not your mother, not a friend and not anyone that just happens to be there.
TOP 10 REASONS YOU NEED A WEDDING PLANNER
10. The photographer is late.
9. The power goes out at your reception.
8. Your wedding cake has taken a spill.
7. The hook on the back of your gown has broken.
6. Guests have seated themselves in the family pew.
5. You are on a budget and a wedding planner can save you money.
4. The florist didn't make a corsage for Great Grandmother.
3. Your sister-in-law and your bridesmaid get into a "cat fight".
2. Someone forgot the rings.
And the number one reason you need a wedding planner.....
1. The Groom's tuxedo arrived without pants.
The above is a list of circumstances that has happened to brides just like you. There was no way to predict any of these things would happen. Fortunately, I was there to handle all of these mishaps, most of which the bride knew nothing of until after her "perfect" day was over. Make sure your day is "perfect" too.
PHONE: 504-451-7379 FAX: 504-309-4097 FB: Robin Legendre Weddings and Events